Hogwarts: Hallways

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 153.00

Re: Hogwarts: Hallways

Postby Rosaline55 » April 15th, 2018, 10:44 am

Priya,desperately in search for an excuse to stay with Liam and for not returning to Preeti said, "Liam,could you please help me? Actually I don't want to face my twin right now after this outburst. You know, we twins pride ourselves for not making a single friend even after 2 years at Hogwarts. But now I feel that being lonely is not so nice. Come, perhaps we could have a walk in the grounds to improve our moods?"
:trio: -Books are the best friend of those who're lonely.- :trio:

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 1.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » May 23rd, 2018, 6:16 pm

[November 22]

Iris and her sister walked down an empty sixth floor corridor. They had made a quick stop in the Ravenclaw common room to feed Mint. After that the two had began walking to the empty classroom Liam mentioned. "Hope I've got the right classroom..." Iris said as she swung open the door.

"Well it's sure empty," Evelynn commented as the duo walked inside, shutting the door behind her. She brushed cobwebs off a globe that stood in the corner with the sleeves of her robe.

"Yeah," Iris said, setting her bag down on a chair and sitting on top of a dusty desk.

"What happened at breakfast anyway?"
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,454.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » May 27th, 2018, 8:20 am

"I wonder what christmas will be like with all these things going on." Liam said to Jacy when entering the room. "Anyways, here we are. One of my favourite places. I hope you'll keep it dark. Hey Iris and Evelynn, I'm sorry that we are late."

"How is Mint doing?" Jacy asked Iris.

"Let's talk about the news first, shall we?" Liam suggested.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » June 8th, 2018, 7:36 am

((Will add color when I get on a computer))

“She’s doing good,” Iris replied, a faint smile on her face.
WolfMoon wrote:"Let's talk about the news first, shall we?" Liam suggested.

“Yeah, whats going on?” Evelynn questioned. “Iris is upset about something and there was something about Europe?”

“Eve-“ Iris began, then cut off. How in the world were you supposed to tell your you gets sister that her life’s in danger? Her sister glanced her way. Iris took a breath and began to speak. “Eve,” she said carefully, “Grindlewald’s declared war on Europe.” Evelynn looked confused. “At least that’s what I heard in the Great Hall. Maybe I’m mistaken?” Iris glanced hopefully at the other two memebers of the dueling club.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » June 27th, 2018, 12:46 pm

Liam looked at the two sisters. "Um, you're almost right." He replied to Iris. "The thing is that Grindelwald more or less is Europe by now and we've been safe until now. But it seems as if Great Britain and Ireland tried to chit chat with him but he didn't like us, so he declared war. We are at war with Europe, Grindelwald's Europe, which means that all the other countries have fallen to Grindelwald and we are the last ones to resist."

"It's hopeless then, isn't it? There is no chance for us to win, is there?" Jacy asked.

"I think there actually is. We just have to be stronger than all our oponents, those from the inside and the outside. I'm not too good at History but I think that Great Britain hasn't lost too many wars in the past except for one maybe. Perhaps even those wizards and witches from other countries who don't support Grindelwald will come to us to help us defeat him. At least we are not defeated yet. The fight hasn't started properly. We could form some kind of guerrilla movement. He'll never see us coming."

"I'm sorry but could you please stop talking nonsense. This is serious!" Jacy replied angrily.

"I actually am serious. I believe that we can do that. We need more members of course." Liam said. He didn't want to give up and this was his way of coping with the seemingly hopeless situation. He didn't know how else to deal with it. Talking like this motivated him, so that he believed that he could do anything he wanted.
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » July 12th, 2018, 10:13 am

WolfMoon wrote:Liam looked at the two sisters. "Um, you're almost right." He replied to Iris. "The thing is that Grindelwald more or less is Europe by now and we've been safe until now. But it seems as if Great Britain and Ireland tried to chit chat with him but he didn't like us, so he declared war. We are at war with Europe, Grindelwald's Europe, which means that all the other countries have fallen to Grindelwald and we are the last ones to resist."

“Oh thanks, I haven’t actually read the paper yet,” Iris said before Jacy began to speak.

”I actually am serious. I belive that we can do that. We need more members of course.”

[color=#000080]“The least we can do is try right?” Iris replied hesitantly, “From how I understand it we’re doomed if we do nothing anyway. It can’t hurt to try can it?”

“Yeah!” Evelynn said grinning , “I’m sure it’s not just us who are willing to fight. There’s like, an entire school! We can’t just give up.”

Iris nodded, a faint smile on her face. She knew that the odds of beating Grindlewald were slim, but it really couldn’t hurt to try could it? It couldn’t hurt to hope?
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » July 13th, 2018, 4:42 pm

Liam smiled. He was glad that Iris and Evelynn supported his idea. Jacy would support it too. She was just a little worried about her family. He could totally understand that.

"The problem is still the same. How can we know whom to trust? We have to be careful."

Liam looked around. The room was full of dust and cobwebs and it smelled as if there hadn't been any fresh air for a very long time but nonetheless this room was a safe place to learn more spells and to study everything they had to know to stand a chance against the threat.

"How about meeting here from time to time with our little study group. I think we should work on Flipendo or Rictusempra or both. We really need to do something. Who knows how much we've got left..."
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » July 15th, 2018, 7:20 am

“I vote Flipendo first. Knocking people off their feet seems slightly more useful than tickling them. Flipendo allows you to get away from your attacker easier. We of course should learn Rictusempra, but if we have a limited amount of time, we should prioritize. I’ll be in the library later today. I can try and research both while I’m there. See what I find,” Iris suggested.

“As for trust... You all know where I stand on the twins.” Simply put, she didn’t trust them. She was pretty sure they didn’t trust her either.
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 153.00

Postby Rosaline55 » July 20th, 2018, 5:54 am

"Hello there? I've been looking for you three everywhere. It was really rude of you to leave me alone to trudge after my sister. Anyway, I would truly like to join your mission, whatever it is about. It's really boring to not have any friends, you know. " said Priya morosely. Preeti had stopped talking to her after that incident and now she was left alone to herself.
:trio: -Books are the best friend of those who're lonely.- :trio:

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » July 25th, 2018, 5:09 am

"For Merlin's sake! You startled me! We just wanted to hang out a little, discuss a few things and do what we used to do over the past few weeks, you know." Liam replied, looking at Priya who had sneaked up on them.

He stared at her, hoping that either she would reply or one of the others would say something.

[[OOC: @Rosaline: Could you please tell me what your characters did between the incident and the second RP event. Alien Iris and I assumed that we had continued practising spells. If your twins or one of them hadn't been involved in further practices that would help us a lot and would actually be something our characters would (need to) know when talking about/ referring to the past few weeks.]]
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”