Hey people!

Introduce yourself here, or read other member introductions!

Moderator: Professors

Ichijouji
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 52.00
Pottermore Username: Ichijouji

Hey people!

Postby Ichijouji » June 4th, 2018, 12:01 pm

Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum (obviously...) :oops:
I've been searching a bit for a HP related forum that seems to be the most active, aannnnd I decided it was this one; of course. Well anyway...

I've only been into Harry Potter for about a month! I never watched the movies as a kid (sadly... Don't ask)(Late to the party right!?), but, I binge watched them a while ago and now I love them.

I know, I know, "You need to read the books!". One day, maybe, I'll get there, eventually... Perhaps, who knows.
(Its just that I prefer reading non-fiction books. And, well, to be honest, reading isn't my favourite thing, I never finish 99% of books I start, unless I'm really into it.)

Well, I would like to point out something about my house. You see, my first Pottermore result was Ravenclaw, second result was Slytherin. But on most tests outside of Pottermore I get Hufflepuff, and I personally think I fit into Hufflepuff more. However, I am not sure what to list as my house now so I'll just go with Slytherin; because my hybrid is Slytherpuff.

Well umm... Eh that's all I feel like saying right now, about me... Um if you got this far thank you for reading. :mrgreen: :lol:

Enjoy the rest of your day/night! Niiice to meet you all.

Bye.
:hufflepuffwappen: :smilieslytherin:

Pamela Bode
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 261.00

Re: Hey people!

Postby Pamela Bode » June 11th, 2018, 11:55 am

Hey Ichijouji! Welcome to the Pottermore Fan Forum! You must indeed start reading the books! But then, if you don't like them, you can keep them aside. But it is hardly probable, not liking the Harry Potter books! Well it sounds weird.
It is nice to meet a Slytherpuff! They must be the most unique combination ever!(personally never heard of them). You must have a really interesting personality!
Pleasant to meet you.
Pamela.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success not the number of followers ~ Remus John Lupin

Bren
Wizard/Witch
Wizard/Witch
Points on hand: 9,618.00
Pottermore Username: CentaurPatronus2539

Postby Bren » June 13th, 2018, 12:38 pm

Hello Ichijouji and welcome to PFF :)

The films only give you a glimpse of the world of Harry Potter so you're missing out so much by not reading the books, they do audio books so maybe they'd work out better for you.

I was sorted into Gryffindor on the original Pottermore site but in other tests I'm usually a Slytherin :shock:
ImageImage
Image Image ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 157.00

Postby Rosaline55 » June 30th, 2018, 4:54 am

Hello and welcome to PFF!
To be true, this is now a dormant forum(like volcanoes!) but it was quite active till a few months back. But don't worry, Miss Bode and Bren are the most active people here, and they will always be there to help.
Have a nice time here!
:trio: -Books are the best friend of those who're lonely.- :trio:

Return to “Entrance Hall - Welcome to PFF”