The Revolutionary Wizarding Party
We have been oppressed by an eschewed political system for too long. Luckily all this is about to change. We have highly skilled and sympathetic witches and wizards of high rank in the ministry prepared to fight for our rights and uphold justice and mercy. Vote Jag17
as Minister for Magic
for a freer
system. Don't wait! The time is now
!Note: Please post in this thread only if you are or wish to become a member of the Revolutionary Wizarding Party, and only then if you have something important to share with the party.
Thank you for your compliance!
Help curb the squargle uprising Destroy the one party monopoly and pave the way for democracy
- Bring Democracy to the Wizarding World (primary goal)
- Unite Wizards (and eventually muggles too) globally under our government (long term goal)
- Investigate and fight back against the squirrel menace that threatens our society
Nationalise Gringotts Ensure the success of our major opposition bank, DragonVaults Assert our authority at Hogwarts Get rid of anti-muggle prejudice Shake up ministry, stamp out useless departments
Impose regulations on intelligent non-humansStaff:
- Party Leader - Jag17
- Secretary - Pumpkin
- Treasurer - (currently Vacant)
- Chair - Rumbleroar
- Head of Security Poppy
- Head of Education - (currently Vacant)
- Head of Prevention of Magical Accidents Pipamonium and ElmSparks30289
- Head of Health - Sunset
- Head of Finance - Jag17
- Head of Magical Creatures - RiverFirebolt
- Head of Diplomacy - Nim and Riv
- Head of Transportation & Communication - Heartrose
- Head of Culture (currently Vacant)
- Head of National Defence (currently vacant)
- Blame current government for not looking into the disappearance of the minister (no longer relevant)
- Advertise, advertise, advertise, advertise
- Political rallies and allusions to the party in other threads
- Recruit high level forum people - the more posts the better, to spread the word
Proposed agenda for change within the ministry:
indicates newly created departments or offices by the RWP.Strikethrough text
indicates that the current department or office has been disbanded by the RWP.Italic text
provides additional information.Minister for Magic Cabinet (level 1)previously known as Ministry for Magic and Support Staff
- Office for the Minister of Magic
- Office of the Advisor to the Minister of Magic
- Office of the Senior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic
- Office of the Junior Assistant to the Minister for Magic
- Ministerial Advisory Council
The advisory council will hold meetings with the Minister on a regular base. It consists of 5 Council members picked by the senate.
- R.W.P Office
These offices will be the new party headquarters. They are responsible for the party’s policies, meetings and propaganda.
Department of Magical Law Enforcement (level 2)
- Auror Office
Will be expanded by taking over the tasks of Witch Watchers and will also be responsible for crime investigations.
The more regular field work will be handled by Law Enforcement Patrols and Hit Wizards.
- Missuse of Muggle Artifacts Office
- Office for the Detection and Confiscation of Counterfeit Defensive Spells and Protective Objects
- Improper Use of Magic Office
- Wizengamot and Wizengamot Administration Services
The current form of parliament will be split up between the Wizarding Senate and the Justice Tribunal.
- Justice Tribunal Office
This office will be the new high court of law within the wizarding society.
- Wizarding Senate
The Wizarding Senate will be the legislative and executive branch of the revolutionized Ministry of Magic. The senate will contain 70 senators and will be led by a Chancellor.
- Department of Magical Education
- Wizarding Examination Authority
- Very Important Members of Section M.I. Trx.
- Animagus Registry
- Investigation Department
- Administrative Registration Department
This office will undergo several changes. More detailed registration will be taken in account like the possession of special magical abilities as Animagi, Metamorphmagus and Parsletongues.
The registry of special magical diseases will also be tracked here. Werewolves, Vampires,…
- Witch Watchers
- Magical Law Enforcement Patrol
- Hit Wizard Office
Department of Magical Education & Employment (level 3)This newly formed department will be responsible for the magical education and employment within our wizarding community.
- Wizarding Examination AuthorityDepartment of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes (level 4)
- Hogwarts Educational Committee
This committee will be responsible for coming up with new educational decrees and ideas to create a better education for Wizarding Britain. Decrees will have to be passed by the senate.
- Pension Office
An office which will be responsible for the wizarding pensions for retired wizards and witches.
- Employment Agency
This agency will promote work for newly graduaded students, helping them in choosing their new job.
- Accidental Magic Reversal SquadDepartment of Health (level 5)This newly formed department will be responsible for government policy on health care and social care.
- Obliviator Headquarters
- Muggle-Worthy Excuse Committee
- Invisibility Task Force
- Muggle Liaison Office
- Exploding bonbons disposal unit
- Committee on Experimental Charms
- Magical Healing Facilities Administration & Regisitration OfficeDepartment of Finance (level 6)This newly formed department will be responsible for finance policy and economic policy within our wizarding community.
This office will deal with the registration of all magical healing facilities (ea; hospitals, pharmacies, independent healers,…)and it’s regulations.
- St. Mungos Hospital Agency
Since St. Mungos Hospital is the largest wizarding hospital in Britain, it requires extra administration.
- Wizarding Health Care Office
This office’s main tasks include creating a fair health and social care system for our society.
- International League of Healing Committee
This committee will be Britains representatives in the International League of Healing.
- Wizarding Banking CommitteeDepartment for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures (level 7)
This committee is responsible for the regulations of all banking systems within our wizarding community.
- National Treasury Office
Is responsible for drafting the government budget.
- Wizarding Taxation Service
Will be responsible for the taxation within our society.
- Gringotts Agency
Since the nationisation of Gringotts bank. One of the largest wizarding banks in the world, a sub-department is needed to regulate it’s actions.
- Wizarding Economy Office
Will be responsible for our wizarding economy (Buisness Ventures, Company Regulations and support, consumer affairs, …)
- Counter Fraud Committee
A committee which investigates and deals with possible fraud within our economy.
- Beast DivisionDepartment of International Magical Cooperation (level 8)
- Being Division
- Spirit Division
- Goblin Liaison Office
- Centaur Liaison Office
- Pest Advisory Board
- S.P.E.W Committee
An official ministerial committee that strives to achieve the goals “the Society for the Promotion of Elvish Welfare” stands for. This office is created in honor of it’s founder Hermione Granger.
- Office of Misinformation
- International Magical Trading Standards BodyDepartment of Magical Transportation & Communication (level 9)previously known as the Department of Magical Transportation
- International Magical Office of Law
- International Confederation of Wizards (the British Seats)
- Foreign Affairs and Sports Committee
- Public Muggle Relations Office
This office will replace the previous Muggle Liaison Office. It will be responsible for the relations between muggles and wizards. It’s goal is to strive for a better cooperation on national and international level.
- Floo Network AuthorityThe Atrium (level 10)This level within the Ministry of Magic will completely remain the same.
- Broom Regulatory Control
- Portkey Office
- Apparation Test Centre
- Diverse Transportation Methods Office
This Office will be responsible for monitoring and regulating all other forms of magical transportation.
- National Post Office
Monitors and regulates the official owl post offices within Wizarding Britain.
- Ministry Informative Radio Network
A radio station the wizarding civilians can make use of to stay up to date of any news.
- Official Ministry Press
An official governmental news press which creates informative pamphlets and a monthly newspapers to informs it’s citizens.
- Lobby and Reception AreaDepartment of Magical Games, Sports and Culture (level 11)previously known as Department of Magical Games and Sports.
- Fountain of Magical Brethren
- Security Desk
- Ministry Munchies Café
- Magical Maintenance
- Ministry of Magic Public Information Services
- British and Irish Quidditch League HeadquartersDepartment of Secret Magical Intelligence (level 12)This agency is a newly formed department within the ministry. Its main tasks will be devoted to information gathering for purposes of national security and defense.
- Official Gobstones Club
- Ludicrous Patents Office
- Official Wizarding Dueling Competition Office
This office will hold and regulate official wizarding duels.
- Tourism & Travel Office
This office will be responsible for tourism and leisure within our wizarding country.
- Special Interrogation Squad
This squad consists of highly trained legilimens. They only interrogate those who were previously interrogated (unsuccessfully) by the Auror Office.
- Administrative Intelligence Branch
This office will be responsible for making Intel reports and analyses. Its main task is to warn the government of any impending threats.
- Communication Interception Agency
This office will handle any intercepted messages that may be a threat to our society. Their main task will be to decipher magically encrypted messages and ancient runes.
- Shadow Sorcerers Office
This office is responsible for international espionage. Shadow Sorcerers are its secret agents and are tasked with top secret governmental assignments.
Department of Mysteries (level 13)
- This department will remain much the same, but it will be expanded in time to increase the amount of research that is done.Senate Seats & Courtrooms & Press Conference Room (level 14)previously known as The Wizengamot Courtrooms
- The Senate
- Meeting Rooms
- Press Conference Chamber
If any party member would like a signature banner matching this (only smaller):
just add this code to your sig!
Code: Select all
Alternatively you can use...
Code: Select all
Thanks go to Riv for designing the member scroll and signature banner, Nocturne for putting together our agenda for change within the ministry, and all the other members for helpful suggestions and revisions.USEThe NEW OFFICIAL COMPETITION BANK!
Code: Select all
There are only currently 120 Open Vaults (20 High Security) so get your gold in! We are the only wizarding bank NEVER to have had a security compromise, utilising trolls, brooding dragons, the Fidelius charm, and magic from beyond your wildest dreams to ensure the hapless would-be-thief goes nowhere near your gold. One-speed only carts are a thing of the past at Dragonvaults
. We have handy withdrawal kiosks all over Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade and various other selected shopping hotspots - no more having to carry all your precious gold around with you. Furthermore, there is NO WITHDRAWAL FEE WHATSOEVER
during the coming month of June! Call it our present to you. Whether or not you support our party, our bank is for you. Hurry to get your reservation in - spots are limited!