Random Chatter Topic #8

Gather here at The Hog's Head to discuss whatever off "Pottermore" topic interests you may have. Meet with the other forum members and have a chat at the pub.

Moderator: Professors

Cora Ticum
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 11,805.00
Pottermore Username: VineUnicorn20895

Re: Random Chatter Topic #8

Postby Cora Ticum » May 18th, 2017, 7:04 am

Count me in a for a DE game! :D

And it's good to see you here Jag!
The real things haven't changed. It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong. - Laura Ingalls Wilder
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,454.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » May 18th, 2017, 10:57 am

Well, I guess, we should decide who will be the "game master". To be honest, I have never done that before, so if anyone else is willing to take that position, I have no objections :lol: Otherwise, I would give it a try but please don't expect too much then ;)

Good to see you back, Jag :)

Correct me if I'm wrong: River, McKinstry, Bren, Jag and Cora are in. So with me we have a total of six, right? I'm afraid I missed something because I only count six instead of nine, so I'd be glad if anyone could explain :oops: :?
ImageImageImage

Riverfirebolt
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Points on hand: 882.26
Pottermore Username: RiverFirebolt9905

Postby Riverfirebolt » May 18th, 2017, 3:43 pm

Good to see you Jag. Congratulations on the job. Is it at Disney? :D

Wolfmoon, I think Tim was counting 5 from here. As I think we know if I say Deatheaters game loud enough round here, Heart, Ash, Thes and Rook will all appear, as if by magic. :lol:

If you want to give hosting a go Wolfmoon go for it, unless anyone else desperately wants to do it?
ImageImageImageImageImage

ThestralUnicorn21416
Fifth Year Student
Fifth Year Student
Points on hand: 1,149.38
Pottermore Username: ThestralUnicorn21416

Postby ThestralUnicorn21416 » May 18th, 2017, 7:23 pm

So, River mentioned a Deatheater Game, I thought maybe.

Then he told me Jag was back.

So here I am.

Hi everyone, how have you all been?

(I am of course always up for a Deatheater Game.)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Bren
Wizard/Witch
Wizard/Witch
Points on hand: 9,238.00
Pottermore Username: CentaurPatronus2539

Postby Bren » May 19th, 2017, 3:54 am

It looks like we'll soon have enough for the Game :D Wolfmoon I've read some of your posts in Hogwarts Library so I'm sure you're going to be a good host for the game.
ImageImage
Image Image ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » May 19th, 2017, 5:34 am

I can give it a try, but I have to read through the "story parts" again to see how it works.

Shall we wait till Monday for the others to return and then I (or anyone else who is keen on hosting) can start the game? Or do you have any other ideas how to proceed?

I'm afraid I can't start playing before Monday though... I got myself into a "group of adventurers" who talked me into going on a trip this weekend... :roll:
ImageImageImage

Jag17
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Points on hand: 6,820.50
Pottermore Username: noxstorm144

Postby Jag17 » May 19th, 2017, 6:13 am

Riverfirebolt wrote:Good to see you Jag. Congratulations on the job. Is it at Disney? :D

Unfortunately not it at a restaurant, and don't worry my job isn't cooking the food so it still safe to visit lol.

But speaking of Disney I was able to visit the new avatar/pandora land at animal kingdom yesterday evening before it open to the public on the 27th. Does anyone here remember the movie? Anyway it came out in 2010 and made over a billion dollars and this was around the same time universal was opening up the Harry potter Hogwarts area so Disney grab the theme park rights for this movie pretty quick since this was supposed to be a popular movie series. But only the one movie came out so far since the other movies keep getting delay. So not sure if Disney made the right choice but the main ride for this area is pretty cool.

ThestralUnicorn21416 wrote:So, River mentioned a Deatheater Game, I thought maybe.

Then he told me Jag was back.

So here I am.

Aww it good to see you too Thes. I been thinking about you guys a lot especially after I saw the news about the early UK general elections lol. Hope you been doing well.

WolfMoon wrote:I can give it a try, but I have to read through the "story parts" again to see how it works.

Shall we wait till Monday for the others to return and then I (or anyone else who is keen on hosting) can start the game? Or do you have any other ideas how to proceed?

Looking forward to see your story wolf should be a lot of fun! And it ok that you can't start until Monday hope you have fun with your friends. But I think it will be best to do a sign up page like this one as soon as possible if you can so people will see it over the weekend.
ImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » May 19th, 2017, 10:06 am

Jag17 wrote:
Looking forward to see your story wolf should be a lot of fun! And it ok that you can't start until Monday hope you have fun with your friends. But I think it will be best to do a sign up page like this one as soon as possible if you can so people will see it over the weekend.

Done :)
ImageImageImage

NightRook30697
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 1,356.30
Pottermore Username: NightRook30697

Postby NightRook30697 » May 19th, 2017, 3:26 pm

You know if anything was going to entice me back it was a Deatheater Game. :lol:

Glad to see a few of you have hung on and kept faith in the site. How are you all doing?

Congratulations on the job Jag, does this mean you have graduated? Or is it part time?

Looking forward to your game Wolfmoon, think it should be a good one.

Jag17
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Deputy Headmaster - VIP
Points on hand: 6,820.50
Pottermore Username: noxstorm144

Postby Jag17 » May 20th, 2017, 11:15 am

Hey Rook! Good to see you again.

Well I did graduated in some way but not in the way I would had like. But that in the past and trying to focus on the future. Anyway lately I been working 6 days a week so feel like full time, but not officially since I'm not getting 40 hours since they don't like getting anywhere to close to that. But summer is coming up so I might get more hours.

Hope everything been going well for you and your family.
ImageImage

Return to “The Hog's Head”