Urgent help needed for a HP xmas gift!!

Make your site suggestions here and ask your questions. Thank you for your continued support of the PFF forum!

Moderator: Professors

kieranh_12
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 51.00

Urgent help needed for a HP xmas gift!!

Postby kieranh_12 » November 13th, 2015, 5:11 am

Hey guys,

Me and my girlfriend recently went to Harry Potter studios just outside of London and when we were there we saw a girl wearing Rons christmas "R" jumper. It looked bloody awesome, it was a pale pink with a yellow R on it, and my girlfriend liked it so much she asked the girl where she bought it from etc etc.. Unfortunately when we were in the store we couldn't find it (that's where the girl said she bought it from) and my partner was noticeable disappointed. I thought I would get her this jumper for a christmas present as the trip was our first day adventure as a couple so the jumper would have slightly more meaning than it just being a jumper. Basically I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find it? I've looked on the tours store, amazon, ebay, the american store, gumtree and even etsy! I can't find this jumper anywhere and it would be ace if anyone knew where I could find it.
Sorry for the little essay but any help you guys could give me would be amazing!

This is the normal one but I need exactly this just in pink.
http://shop.wbstudiotour.co.uk/product- ... njump.html

MoonlitFox
Seventh Year Student
Seventh Year Student
Points on hand: 1,033.50
Pottermore Username: BloodCat122

Re: Urgent help needed for a HP xmas gift!!

Postby MoonlitFox » November 13th, 2015, 9:45 pm

This esty shop does custom Ron Weasley sweaters. Pink is not one of the color options, but in the description box it does say this - "OR: do you have a sweater already? Convo me about the possibility of shipping me one for $50 off the price, and I'll stitch yours!"
Image Image Image Image

Lindsay
VIP Member
VIP Member
Points on hand: 937.00
Pottermore Username: AccioSword24606
PM Points: 1487

Postby Lindsay » November 16th, 2015, 9:50 am

Another option would be to find a store near you that does monograms. Purchase the sweater in the correct color, then ask the store to monogram the "R" in the correct font. :) Such a sweet idea and sounds very meaningful to you both as a couple. :)

kieranh_12
First Year Student
First Year Student
Points on hand: 51.00

Postby kieranh_12 » December 2nd, 2015, 4:59 am

Hi guys,

Sorry for my late reply to your feedback but thank you soooooo much for taking the time to help me! I'm going to scour the internet to try to find it but if not then these suggestions will be great! Thanks so much again :)

Return to “Suggestions and Questions”