Hogwarts: Library

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student
Points on hand: 9.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Re: Hogwarts: Library

Postby Alien Iris » August 15th, 2017, 6:20 pm

Mr. Galway raised an eyebrow slightly. Partially out of surprise at her politeness, partially out of annoyance.

"Do I look like I'd remember?" he grumbled, "Anyway, I haven't seen her that I can remember. Maybe she's somewhere other than the library." He felt the question answered and began to open his book again.
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 157.00

Postby Rosaline55 » August 18th, 2017, 11:42 pm

"Oh! Thank you,Mr Galway " murmured Preeti and pulled Priya away from the counter. She then said," I think it was an illusion or someone playing a trick on us. I shall not rest until I find out the person who thinks he or she can get the better of us"."What about Iris?" suggested Priya,"She was in the common room at that time.Lets ask her. I think she has gone to the Hallway"
[CONTINUED IN HALLWAYS]
:trio: -Books are the best friend of those who're lonely.- :trio:

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,463.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » August 30th, 2017, 10:13 am

Jacy looked around and then said to Evelynn: "Maybe we should go over there. I think that the place where we can find a good book that helps us." She pointed to a row of bookshelves right in front of them.

Then she added in a whispered tone: "I think the Slytherin girls were weird. Why did they talk to us? We should be careful, so that they don't find out about what we are doing."
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » September 2nd, 2017, 8:39 am

Iris nodded in agreement.

"I'm going to go find a table near the back, find me once you've gotten some spellbooks."

"OK Iris!" Evelynn said, she motioned to Jacy and whispered, "I agree, lets try find some really good spells!"

Iris smiled at her sister and walked off to find a table.
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Rosaline55 » September 4th, 2017, 6:13 am

"Let's hide near that bookshelf. We will get a good view then"whispered Preeti. Priya whispered back fiercely " I know what to do. Don't have to order me about. We need to be silent " . " Well , it's you who is speaking loudly not me. If we get caught ,it will be because of you" retorted Preeti . Priya , now full of anger,said"Do what you like . Leave me alone. You're trying to put the blame on me now". Preeti suddenly moaned,"Now see ,you have given the game away. They are looking at us"

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » September 6th, 2017, 1:39 pm

Jacy went to the bookshelves, not knowing what kind of spells they were looking for. Maybe some curses and jinxes? Or counter-curses? They would only get basic stuff here for sure. If they wanted more advanced spells they needed to get access to the Restricted Section and Mr Galway would never let them access it. Jacy was sure that the bookshelves in the Restricted Section were full of old books on advanced magic.

Suddenly she heard a loud voice and turned around. She noticed the Slytherin twins. They were snooping around. Jacy turned her back to the twins again, looked at Evelynn and whispered, so that she barely heard herself: "Maybe we should look for books that aren't that suspicious but still helpful?"
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student

Postby Rosaline55 » September 7th, 2017, 6:06 am

Priya,feeling ashamed,said" Sorry, but I don't think that they noticed us." "It's okay.Better to sit down at the next table and read a book.That will make us look less suspicious" answered Preeti. Priya heaved a sigh of relief and followed Preeti's idea for the first time in her life. It was usually she who took the lead earlier.

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » September 7th, 2017, 2:41 pm

Jacy looked over her shoulder and noticed that the twins had moved to a table.

"I don't like them. They are definitely watching us. Why would they return to the library if they were looking for Iris Morningstar? They have been in the library before and Iris wasn't there, right?" Jacy whispered.

She scanned the books and then turned to Evelynn again: "Let's just practise the spells we have in our school books. If we get caught, we can say that we need the extra lessons to do well in class. Maybe we can ask your sister or Liam to teach us some spells they have learned in between our practices if we are sure that nobody who shouldn't be is around. Let's choose the safest way, so that we don't attract too much attention. Some spells in our books might be quite handy if we know how to adapt them to certain situations."
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Fourth Year Student
Fourth Year Student

Postby Alien Iris » September 9th, 2017, 7:53 pm

Iris found a table near the back and sat down. She glanced around the library and noticed the Slytherin Twins at a table near them. She took of her book and glanced over the top of it towards them. Were they following them? Better be careful just incase. The twins didn't seem like the secret-keeping type.

"Iris is great at Charms! I'm sure she could help us tremendously!" Truly, the opposite was correct, but as the Ravenclaw was older than the both of them, she was more experienced.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » September 11th, 2017, 12:53 pm

Jacy smiled at Evelynn. "Okay, let's go to her and ask her if she can help us." Jacy said and made her way towards the table Iris had chosen. The twins were at a table near them.

"Um, Iris, Evelynn and I need your help. We haven't been doing that well in classes recently, you know." Jacy began, trying to phrase it carefully, so that the twins wouldn't hear anything they could use against them, and looked at Evelynn, hoping that she would continue as Iris was her sister.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”