Hogwarts: Hallways

Like forum roleplays? Then this is the place for you!
Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 144.00

Re: Hogwarts: Hallways

Postby Rosaline55 » January 20th, 2018, 12:47 am

Priya gulped and said," No, No do not call a teacher right now. Let's first see what we can do.".

Preeti asked Liam," You're a fourth year, aren't you? Then why don't you extinguish the fire?"
:trio: -Books are the best friend of those who're lonely.- :trio:

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team
Points on hand: 8,435.00
Pottermore Username: HowlFeather5869

Postby WolfMoon » January 25th, 2018, 3:48 pm

Jacy followed Evelynn.

"I'm so sorry guys!" She yelled while leaving the attic with Evelynn.

Liam stared at the fire and couldn't believe what had just happened.

Rosaline55 wrote:"You're a fourth year, aren't you? Then why don't you extinguish the fire?" He heard Preeti say.

"Me? I mean I am a fourth-year but I don't know any fire extinguishing spells!" The Gryffindor was shocked. They'd be in trouble if anyone found out about this.

"No, wait a second! I might indeed know one. Hopefully it'll work. It's a third-year spell." Liam tried to calm down before shouting the incantation: "GLACIUS!"

The temperature in the room dropped immediately as freezing cold air came out of his wand's end. It was extremely cold, so that Liam could see his breath turning into white mist. Still, it wasn't strong enough...

"Preeti, help me! You've heard the spell and hopefully you've seen the wand movement. Just do the same!"
ImageImageImage

Rosaline55
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 144.00

Postby Rosaline55 » February 1st, 2018, 11:35 am

Priya slapped her forehead and said," Has Hogwarts stopped teaching students or are you too forgetful to remember anything, Liam?Preeti, you know, I'm not good at this type of work but I faintly remember something about a water spell. It was Aqua...something,right?"

"How do I know whether you're correct or not? Anyway I remember another spell."snapped Preeti and yelled"AQUAMENTI" while moving her wand first horizontally then vertically.
:trio: -Books are the best friend of those who're lonely.- :trio:

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » February 3rd, 2018, 9:08 am

"How should I know this spell? I haven't read anything about it in my books. If I'm not mistaken it's a sixth-year spell." Liam snapped and stopped the spell he was casting. He was angry at Priya for calling him forgetful.

"Shouldn't there be more water coming out of your wand?" He asked Preeti. The spell didn't seem to work as planned.

He knew another spell his mother had once cast when he had accidentally set the tablecloth on fire by knocking over a candle but he didn't want to cast it because he was afraid that he might fail, therefore he decided to use another spell that just came to his mind after Preeti had tried to cast Aguamenti with little success. His mother had told him that it was a rather simple spell to extinguish fires that he could use instead of the one she had used.

"Aqua Eructo!" Liam shouted and water came out of his wand.

That very moment, standing there with the Slytherin twins, having to solve a problem that one of them had caused -- 'Fox wasn't even a spell!' He thought angrily -- he decided to study latin and all kinds of useful spells to have an advantage over them and he wanted to put more effort into his other studies. Maybe he would eventually manage to turn into an animal and maybe it was something useful that he could use to spy on them. He was so angry that he wanted to do anything to be better than two second-year Slytherins.
ImageImageImage

WolfMoon
Roleplay Team
Roleplay Team

Postby WolfMoon » February 13th, 2018, 4:11 am

Monday, November 3rd - Iris Featherfew and Tavish MacKinlay - near the music room

"That sounds good. But we should think about what to play soon, so that we have enough time to practise, right?" Tavish replied. "I can't wait for it to start. I'm so excited!"

They walked through the castle, past moving paintings and beautiful tapestries, suits of armour and creepy statues. Some of them looked like common animals, others like demons. When they were close to the Great Staircase, Tavish said: "Well, I don't want to hold you back any longer. You're probably quite busy."
ImageImageImage

Alien Iris
Third Year Student
Third Year Student
Points on hand: 22.00
Pottermore Username: ErisedEcho895

Postby Alien Iris » February 22nd, 2018, 1:18 pm

"That sounds good. But we should think about what to play soon, so that we have enough time to practise, right?" Tavish replied. "I can't wait for it to start. I'm so excited!"

"Maybe more lighthearted music for the majority and one grander piece? Since it is a summer concert we don't want to have too hard of music so we don't burn everyone out."

They walked through the castle, past moving paintings and beautiful tapestries, suits of armour and creepy statues. Some of them looked like common animals, others like demons. When they were close to the Great Staircase, Tavish said: "Well, I don't want to hold you back any longer. You're probably quite busy."

"Yeah, I should go wrap up my homework. Should I meet you sometime tomorrow?" Iris questioned. She wanted to work on this project, but was curious to know how "practice" had gone from Jacy.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Hogwarts Roleplay”